[MPlayer-users] Playing stream from Windows Media Encoder 9

Jean-Francois Beaumont teknee at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 23:42:10 CET 2004

Hi,

I am broadcasting a live event with Windows Media Encoder 9. To listen to it, i have to connect to my machine this way: http://localhost:8080. It works in Media Player 9 but not in mplayer http://themachine:8080. I am wondering what to do to make my show available to linux users. The link is also working from other windows machines. The connection have to be pulled from the encoder which means (i think) you connect directly to Windows Media Encoder.

Anyone got an idea?

Thanks!

tek