[MPlayer-users] "unlocking critical section" messages

Thu Feb 19 11:29:13 CET 2004

After recent changes (in win32 loader?), mplayer writes message

Win32 Warning: Unlocking unlocked Critical Section 0x86be560!!
on wmv2 frames,
Win32 Warning: Unlocking unlocked Critical Section 0x86a0b90!!
on wma2 frames,
Win32 Warning: Unlocking unlocked Critical Section 0x86b96a8!!
on wmv3 frames, and
Win32 Warning: Unlocking unlocked Critical Section 0x899a060!!
on wma3 frames.

mplayer writes message every frame and it is extermly annoying. It
happens when playing wmv2 or wma2 video files with dmo decoders (I have
vfm=dmo & afm=dmo defined in my config, since they are better than buggy
libavcodec), or when playing any wmv3/wma3 files.

--

Vladimir