[MPlayer-users] ASF Playlist?

Marko Faas argus at dds.nl
Sat Feb 21 18:36:20 CET 2004

Hello,

I will try the CVS-version of Mplayerplug-in. Judging from your answer,
it looks like everything will be ok when the new Mplayerplug-in will be
released.

BTW: I haven't received any flames (just yet :-)

And why should I, if things are going to work sooner or later, MPlayer
can expect a link in our FAQ (actually, it's there already :-)

Thanks for all the answers.

--
Kind Regards,
Marko Faas