[MPlayer-users] mga issues

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Tue Feb 24 17:43:16 CET 2004

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 03:56:59PM +0800, Mick wrote:
> Thanks for your prompt response Rich.
>
> I'll write it all down when I get home.
>
> Do you know a quick and easy email client on a fb-only configured
> machine?  I tried to get pine up and running but I can't even get it to
> check email..

Well with normal unix mail clients (as opposed to windows-immitation
ones), you run fetchmail or similar to download your mail from a pop
server or whatever, then your mail program just reads from your local
mail file. I would strongly recommend mutt -- it's the only mailer
I've ever found usable. BTW, as far as I know, mutt and pine can both
download from pop (and imap) servers directly nowadays.

Rich