[MPlayer-users] No double and fullscreen with nvidia tnt2 card

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Thu Feb 26 19:55:18 CET 2004

On Thursday, 26 February 2004 at 17:48, Marcel Beekman wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have replaced the old voodoo 3 card (16 mb) with a faster nVidia tnt2
> (64 mb) card.
> I have problems to get movies playing in double size or fullscreen mode.
> Movies only play with the X11 driver.
> I run RedHat 9 on my desktop machine and use the standaard tnt2 driver.

Standard nv driver doesn't support Xv for nVidia cards older than GeForce.
Either live with it or install nVidia's binary drivers. You can also
try to use xvidix/cvidix, but I don't know if it will work without nVidia's
binary drivers.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer.html