[MPlayer-users] mplayer for Win32

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Feb 28 13:05:04 CET 2004

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 06:45:54 -0500
"Open Source Fan Club"
<opensource at andnowawordfromoursponsors.com> wrote:

> >Help us help you. Search for an answer in the DOCS and, if you
> >can't find any, read and follow bugreports.html.
>
> ok...
>
> I'm at http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/index.html
> and there is nothing on the web page! Nothing but a big blank.

Let me guess, you're using a browser that uses mozillas geko
engine ?
(yes, it's a browser bug)

> I'm at http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design6/dload.html
> and there is nothing to download for Windows. All I see is
> "unusable for Windows" twice and a mailing list involving
> cygwin. I could use that help now, buddy.

www[1-9].mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/win32-beta/
(which could be found with 2minutes of searching)

Please be aware that the windows port is still beta,
thus quality bugreports are appreciated.

			Attila Kinali

PS: your MUA is broken: 1) no In-Reply-To or References,
2) no Re: on reply, 3) too long lines 4) sending html
5) user is not able to configure his own MUA

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu