[MPlayer-users] suggestion

tarass at club-internet.fr tarass at club-internet.fr
Fri Jan 2 12:35:40 CET 2004

Le 01/02/2004 12:23 PM, Adam Nielsen a joliment écrit :

> For the time being, I make do with -ss being inaccurate, and then chop off the
> 70 or so extra frames afterwards with avidemux2.  It's may not seem like a
> 'clean' solution, but it does work very well.

I tried to use avidemux2, but the result is no allways good.
On bw movies encoded with lavc-mpeg4, the picture is distorded and shoky
if I use smartcopy, but if I don't the picture is just distorded.

Btw, avidemux2 doesn't read vdr format file.

Nicolas.

--
    Powered           .~.
    by Linux          /V\