[MPlayer-users] Re: Bugreport SIGSEGV => get_path()

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Mon Jan 5 17:25:09 CET 2004

Hi Martin Oberzalek,

on Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:09:31 +0100 you wrote:

> Hello, I found a bug:
> [ ... ]
> get_path() returns NULL if $HOME is not set. And this is the case if you
> call mplayer via apache => php => exec().
This is a kinda uncommon case. So if you want to see that fixed you
should send a (good ;) patch to the dev list (see the docs for details).
But as get_path is used in various places, imho you should just set
$HOME.
	Albeu
--

Everything is controlled by a small evil group
to which, unfortunately, no one we know belongs.