[MPlayer-users] A problem about use mplayer to play wma on arm.

kobi.yang at billionton.com.tw kobi.yang at billionton.com.tw
Tue Jan 6 06:23:04 CET 2004

Hello, all :

I want to use mplayer to play mp3 and wma on my board (arm).
Below is my command to compile mplayer :

./configure --cc=arm-linux-gcc --target=arm-linux --enable-static
--disable-rtc --enable-mad

Then I can play mp3 with libmad decoder , but when I play wma, it show the
message as below :

--------------------------------------------------- message start
# mplayer -ao oss /mnt/rome.wma
MPlayer 1.0pre2-2.95.3 (C) 2000-2003 MPlayer Team

Reading config file /usr/local/etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf
Reading config file /root/.mplayer/config
Reading /root/.mplayer/codecs.conf: 61 audio & 157 video codecs
font: can't open file: /root/.mplayer/font/font.desc
font: can't open file: /usr/local/share/mplayer/font/font.desc
Using usleep() timing
Input config file /root/.mplayer/input.conf parsed: 52 binds

Playing /mnt/rome.wma
Cache fill: 19.04% (1597440 bytes)    ASF file format detected.
============ ASF Stream group == START ===
 object size = 38
 stream count=[0x2][2]
   stream id=[0x1][1]
   max bitrate=[0x1ff3b][130875]
   stream id=[0x2][2]
   max bitrate=[0x13982d][1284141]
============ ASF Stream group == END ===

MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: demux_open
- MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM.
  Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and
  disassembly. For details, see DOCS/en/bugreports.html#crash
- MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen.
  It can be a bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in your
  gcc version. If you think it's MPlayer's fault, please read
  DOCS/en/bugreports.html and follow the instructions there. We can't and
  won't help unless you provide this information when reporting a possible
bug.