[MPlayer-users] Mplayer and LIVE.com

Malte-Bogomil Romberg julien at c-lab.de
Tue Jan 6 14:29:09 CET 2004

Hi all!
  I've just one question: How can I get mplayer to compile with live support.
  I downloaded the LIVE.COM main-package (following the link for mplayer). I
compiled it and got some .a-files. Then I told mplayers ./configure-script to
use LIVE streaming support. But it didn't work out.
  Should I use some hidden switch to compile LIVE-support as .so-files? Or do
have to put the resulting .a-files in a specific directory?
  Any help would greatly be appreciated!
  Kindest regards
         Julien

--------
Und wenn er keinen Hintern hat, wie mag der Edle sitzen?
        (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

======== FIND MY WEBSITE AT: ========
http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - The Linux TextBased Studio guide