[MPlayer-users] supported matrox card and double head card

Karl Wood mplayer at shevek.f9.co.uk
Fri Jan 9 18:50:44 CET 2004

Mario Medina Nussbaum writes:
> do you tested with a mpg2 decoder?
>
> What will be better, a mpeg decoder or the matrox?
>
> I need 2 cards, one for displaying an administration console and the other to
> display the video.

At the risk of giving you too much choice, check out the Pinnacle
DC10+ Motion JPEG card. Use your PC monitor for a console and the
DC10+ to drive your TV monitor. Needs some CPU power on playback
though. They are getting cheaper, especially in the US I'm told.

Many thanks to whoever worked on -vo zr2 Zoran for MPlayer btw

Karl