[MPlayer-users] Kiss DP players and GPL

Sergei Klink sklink at yandex.ru
Mon Jan 12 07:11:53 CET 2004

On January 11, 2004 10:57 pm, Anton Solovyev wrote:
> I wish MPlayer copied just about any other dvd player out there in being
> able to deal with menus... Why somebody would want to copy MPlayer is
> beyond me. Even cheapest hardware players are more functional.

If you want to troll, please do it in a way that some people would have more
fun reading :) Seriously, apart from the menus(which, btw, I'm annoyed by
quite often - nothing to with player, just the content; besides, it's because
of the menus that I've just recently missed a pretty long undeclared track on
one of the dvds that I rented), what are those functions you're thinking of?