[MPlayer-users] Ripping

Pablo Morales pablo.morales at abitab.com.uy
Fri Jan 16 12:12:40 CET 2004

Thanx forn you time man.., I'll try the way you say, the problem is that I'm
a bit confusing,  lots of parameters, some methods seems to be better that
others, 3 pass, 2 pass encoding, rescaling a a separate process , in the
docs, for example reads thats it's a abad idea rescale while ripping, my
god, seems I'll have to spend more time than I thought :))

For example I did not know that using -nosound  will result in ogg audio
encoding :), but if I type -oac help,  og is not listed

Thanx again..