[MPlayer-users] Multi-file .ogm XCD problem

Martin Collins martin at mkcollins.org
Sat Jan 17 09:57:13 CET 2004

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 08:07:07 +0000
Martin Collins <martin at mkcollins.org> wrote:

> I have made some XCDs with more than one .ogm movie file with vorbis
> audio. From the disc mplayer only plays the last file, all other
> files get stuck at the vorbis parsing stage.

I have done some more investigation. This bug was introduced between
1.0pre2 and 1.0pre3. The problem lies in demux_ogg_scan_stream() it
just goes round the first while(1) loop forever.
If I only call the function when index_mode==2 then all files play
but without sound. Clearly some more parts of that loop should only
be called if index_mode==2 but I can't see which.
Mosu, can you take a look at it?

Martin