[MPlayer-users] mplayer

Mon Jan 19 15:07:34 CET 2004

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Kazuto Asai wrote:

KA>I've already installed a skin and a font in the proper directories.
KA>Perhaps it is not fine when make install, which includes 'Error 127'
KA>found in the last of this mail.
KA>
KA>If you have some opinions, please let me know.
KA>
KA>ln -sf libdha.so.0.1  /home/prgrms/mplayer/mplay/lib/libdha.so.0
KA>ldconfig
KA>make[1]: ldconfig: Command not found
KA>make[1]: *** [install] Error 127

Well, that's simple: someone forgot that the /sbin isn't always in path,
and typed plain 'ldconfig' instead of '/sbin/ldconfig'.
Since ldconfig isn't really required to run mplayer, it should work
without libdha.so as well, no one noticed that.

Replace ldconfig to /sbin/ldconfig in configure and re-run it, or
directly in Makefile or config.mak. Or type 'PATH=$PATH:/sbin' before
running 'make install'.

--

Vladimir