[MPlayer-users] Multi-file .ogm XCD problem

Martin Collins martin at mkcollins.org
Thu Jan 22 14:51:44 CET 2004

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:07:26 +0100
Michael Behrisch <behrisch at informatik.hu-berlin.de> wrote:

> Maybe you could check which of the two conditions in
>      if(len == 0 && s->eof)
>         break;
> fails when pos == s->endpos and come this way closer to a
> solution.

Both fail. I get funky results from both printfs and gdb but
it looks like len is always 4096 and eof is always 0.
Are the funky results due to the optimization? The printf values seem
to be swapped around and gdb jumps all over the shop. The output from
valgrind is pretty scary too.

> Alternatively one could think of
> adding pos >= s->endpos as an additional option to leave
> the while(1) loop.

That works (s->end_pos actually). If you also add pos = s->pos after
the stream_seek() then the movie comes up straight away rather than
after five minutes.
However, the play still continues on to the next movie.
It looks like context is not being set. I don't know if that has
any bearing on anything though.

Martin