[MPlayer-users] 1.0pre3 and current CVS don't build against new libmatroska

Goetz Waschk waschk at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Fri Jan 23 10:22:14 CET 2004

Hi,

I cannot build MPlayer 1.0pre3 or the current CVS against the latest
matroska libs. I have libebml 0.6.4 and libmatroska 0.6.3. I get this
error with 1.0pre3 (using gcc 3.3.2 on Mandrake Cooker):

 cc -c -O4 -march=pentium3 -mcpu=pentium3 -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -I../loader      -o demux_mkv.o demux_mkv.cpp
demux_mkv.cpp: In function `void parse_cues(mkv_demuxer_t*, long long unsigned int)':
demux_mkv.cpp:1229: error: `KaxCueReference' undeclared (first use this function)
demux_mkv.cpp:1229: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
demux_mkv.cpp:1229: error: `cref' undeclared (first use this function)
demux_mkv.cpp:1303: error: syntax error before `*' token

Attached is the complete build log. I want to use the external mkv
demuxer as my Mandrake package is still 1.0pre3 so I don't have the
new C demuxer yet. The library packages were good enough to build
mkvtoolnix, so all I need now is a patch to update mplayer 1.0pre3 to
the latest Matroska API.

Thanks,

Götz
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of