[MPlayer-users] A-V lag in encoded movies

m.mohr at laposte.net m.mohr at laposte.net
Fri Jan 23 11:44:30 CET 2004

It seems that no matter what I do with mencoder, the encoded movie ends up
'lagging' - that is, the A/V stays in sync, but they slow down and speed
up together.  It's not incredibly obvious, but enough to make watching an
encoded DVD a pretty horrible experience.  I do not have this problem with
transcode... but there are other issues with that software.  I would far
prefer to use mencoder, but can't seem to figure out a way to fix this
problem.