[MPlayer-users] PAL interlacing

Sat Jan 24 11:04:38 CET 2004

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004, D Richard Felker III wrote:

DRFI>I'll look, but my guess is that they did some sort of linear filter in

Done, file The_Wall-PAL-interlaced.vob in incoming directory.

DRFI>time, in which case they pretty much ruined the video and there's
DRFI>probably no way to recover it. :( It would make a nice addition to my
DRFI>collection of pathological samples though.

Too bad, resolution and colors are really good in this version...

DRFI>My recommendation: get the NTSC DVD or download a "backup" since the
DRFI>copy you bought was "defective". :)

--

Vladimir