[MPlayer-users] Cygwin mplayer + ATI mobility Radeon 7500 + second monitor

Patrik Hornik patrik.hornik at ebitech.sk
Sun Jan 25 16:47:17 CET 2004

Hello,

I am running 1.0pre3 version compiled from sources under Cygwin on
Windows XP professional. I have ATI mobility Radeon 7500 graphic card
on my notebook and trying to use mplayer on second monitor while
having desktop enlarged on two monitors. Full screen function of
mplayer is not working there. Is there patch available for that or can
anyone patch that or give me quick intro so I can find and patch it?

Thanks.

--
Patrik Hornik
Ebitech, s.r.o.