Maybe a BUG ? Re: [MPlayer-users] Best way to play HDTV MPEG2 TS streams with MPlayer?

MrBlue mrblue at comingman.de
Wed Jan 28 00:52:55 CET 2004

  Hi,

i found some really nice clips too. 720p . Space shuttle Start. My
screen is big enough (22") CPU-load was 70%... but playback was really
buggy. Sound always ended after 20 seconds. Playback sometimes worked,
sometimes not.
But i am i nice guy so here you go:
(please don´t post this ftp to too many peoples...)

ftp://ftp.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/pub/iHDTV

try the files with the .mpg ending. My download speed was very
nice(170kb/s).

Would be nice if the developers would try them to and share their
knowledge with us. I want to use Mplayer for my Beamer !
thx.