[MPlayer-users] Mplayer couldnt open rtp url

yusuf bediz e119697 at metu.edu.tr
Wed Jan 28 09:30:21 CET 2004

	Hi,
	I installed Darwin Streaming Server to my server and build mplayer
with live support and installed my computer. 2 days ago I could stream mp4
files like "mplayer rtsp://myserver/filename" and "mplayer
rtp://myserver/filename". But now I can't stream like "mplayer
rtp://myserver/filename". It says:

>Unable to open URL: rtp://myserver/filename
>Option stream url: This URL doesn't have a hostname part.
>File not found: 'filename'
>Failed to open rtp://myserver/filename

But "mplayer rtsp://myserver/filename" works. I reinstalled Darwin
and mplayer but nothing changed. Mp4 file is the same file. Can anyone
help me?

--
Yusuf Bediz