[MPlayer-users] A-V getting out of sync on external audio stream

james at azem.org james at azem.org
Fri Jan 30 15:28:25 CET 2004

well, to be honest, i think this is what keyframes were invented for,
when lame encoded the mp3 it isnt as accurate as we would want, so if you have
an mp3 editing program, you can slowly add silence at key points.
the best way is to estimate how far it is short at the end of the film devide
by the length of the film and add it in equidistant pieces of about 10ms
each. using a multitrack view, fine relocate these bits in to the soundtrack
so that they are un noticable.

another way is to stretch the mp3 but ittl sound bad.
jim

stu at stunix.com
http://www.stunix.com