[MPlayer-users] audio off with mplayer mplayerback of mencoder rip - works with xine.

cyrax at b0rken.dk cyrax at b0rken.dk
Fri Jan 30 18:41:23 CET 2004

Hi, I've ripped a track off a DVD with mencoder and sadly found that the
sound was off with about 200ms... Now my first thought was that mencode
didn't work properly (and that was the first intent of this mail), but
then I tried to play the movie back with xine instead, and... No delay!
Is this a bug in mplayer I've stumpled upon?

Btw, I run mplayer (and mencoder) 1.0pre3.
--
// Mark Gjøl
Is it better to abide by the rules until they're changed or help speed the change by breaking them?