[MPlayer-users] [Bug Report] Red and Blue switch with mplayer 1.0_pre4 x11 vo driver

Bennett Perkins bennett.perkins at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jul 1 11:22:49 CEST 2004

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 16:35, Chris White wrote:
> [Information]
>
> While playing a video with the format:
>
> `mplayer -vo x11 movie.avi`
>
> The red and blue channels of the video appear to be switched.
>
> Sincerely,
> Chris White

I had the same problem a long time ago (sometime before 0.90). My solution was
to use the "rgb2bgr" video filter.

I think the option I used was "-vf rgb2bgr". This swaps the red and blue
channels. Check the man page if it doesn't work; its been a while since I
used it.

If its only certain movies that give you trouble, try creating a file "<Movie
Name>.conf" in your ~/.mplayer/ directory, and add the line above. This will
load the filter every time you play the movie(s).