[MPlayer-users] rtc question; conf problems solved

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Jul 5 15:40:21 CEST 2004

Chuck:
Can you please clarify what command you used? I'm just running mplayer, so
I'm not sure what the exact command is that's being run, just that
I get "unable to open /dev/rtc: permission denied; /dev/rtc should be
readable by the user". And indeed, to look at the permissions for
/dev/rtc, which are 660, one would think it should be readable by the
user. I thought this was something that had to be done when mplayer was
launched.
Thanks.

--
Cheryl