[MPlayer-users] rtc question; conf problems solved

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at sent.com
Tue Jul 6 10:06:01 CEST 2004

Mine was a suggestion that did not work. I was answering a
question that was not asked, so no wonder it did not work!
<smile>

BTW, the permissions on my /dev/rtc seem to be set to 444, on
this Slackware 9.1 installation.

--
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (80% of Full)
My home page is at http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh