[MPlayer-users] Time Shifting with Live TV in MPlayer

Jason Tackaberry tack at sault.org
Wed Jul 7 20:36:37 CEST 2004

Hi,

I sent an email to the Freevo list pointing them to some time shifting
live TV work I did with MPlayer.  I thought I would post the link to
mplayer-users as well, in case some of you are interested.  My motive is
entirely selfish however: I hope to get interested hackers to send me
suggestions and patches. :)

You can read about the live TV stuff specifically here:

	http://sault.org/mebox/livetv.php

Or read about my vaporware project called MeBox:

	http://sault.org/mebox/

MeBox relies heavily on MPlayer and bends it in unusual ways to do its
bidding.  Maybe some of my patches will be of interest to others.

Cheers,
Jason.