[MPlayer-users] [BUG] -srate is (still) broken

Mick email_mick_groups at bigpond.com
Fri Jul 9 10:24:57 CEST 2004

> Sound was quite good from the line-in of my Ensoniq 1371 sound card
> using Alsa drivers.

Thats a shame.  My ecsk7 something recordings are even worse, but the
pitch/crackles are the same.  the ecs7 onboard sounds has a highpitched
wine in the packground..  I would have expected an sblive to have decent
input.

I'm using line in not mic in as i've read thats what your meant to do..

Any tips for a *reall* cheap card that has decent capture?

Mick