[MPlayer-users] Compiling Mplayer with vorbis support

Dinosoft Italia support at dinosoft.it
Wed Jul 14 11:21:38 CEST 2004

I try to compile mplayer with vorbis support, i have include the header
and all is ok !

But when i try to compile i receive this error

/home/gcc/bin/ld: cannot find -lvorbis
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

On my Zaurus I have installed libvorbisidec.so.1.0.2 so i think i have
to change configure script ...anyone helps me ?
Thanks

Il lun, 2004-07-12 alle 23:01, Hans du Plooy ha scritto:
> On Monday 12 July 2004 10:50, Gabriele Ascolese - Dinosoft Supporto Tecnico -
> wrote:
> > Good morning i want to compile mplayer with vorbis support ( only
> > decoder) so i will use libvorbisdec.o....
> >
> > I have installed libvorbisdec but when i run ./configure i libvorbis
> > support is not find...
>
> Jou need the development packages as well (which contain the header files) for
> libvorbis and/or libogg.  In SUSE they're called vorbis-devel or something
> like that.
>
> Hans

Dinosoft Italia
http://www.dinosoft.it