[MPlayer-users] The sound hear like water distortion?

Teddy Widhi Laksono teddy at limaxindo.com
Mon Jul 19 13:08:07 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I am newbie in linux system. i have SuSE 9.0 Pro that installed in my
computer. i'll try to install mplayer in its look run successfully. but after
i want to play some video, the sound look in the deep of water. how to fix
this?
if i use Xine movie player, everithing looks ok. My computer is AMD athlon 2.6
+GHz, with MB Asus A7N8X and used NForce2 chipset.

Thank you, and i am sorry about my english.

Teddy