[MPlayer-users] alsa ao setting in .mplayer/config

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Jul 26 21:52:25 CEST 2004

Hi,

> I think this maybe due to # being normally used to represent the start
> of a comment.  Changing ao_alsa.c to use a % instead of the # seems to
> fix it but I dont know if that is the best fix?

Yes, you're right. I tested only with the shell and there it's only
recognized as start-of-comment at the beginning of a line and after
whitespace. I don't like to replace it by %, I'm sure that would give
other problems... Although it looks stupid, I think '=' would be the
safest choice... Could you test if that works, too (I don't have alsa at
the moment...)

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger