[MPlayer-users] Okay, I am lost here....

Andrew Konosky TerranAce007 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 31 14:56:27 CEST 2004

"Non-sense. Computers don't get "overloaded", they just slow down
andtake longer. You're probably a Windows convert, and are just used-to
things breaking for no reason..."

Yes, actually. lol. What I meant was that I had music playing as well as
some other programs running in the backfround during the encoding, and I
know if I do that when burning a CD, I can get pops or skips in the
music from where the processor had to do too much mutlitasking. When I
let the encoder run by iteslf, it worked good.

I just edited the script and I'll try encoding it again and see how that
works.

Thanks!