[MPlayer-users] Fitting a big file on a 700mb cd with mencoder?

Jurriaan thunder7 at xs4all.nl
Sat Jun 5 19:44:07 CEST 2004

From: khurram <khurram at rcn.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 05, 2004 at 11:15:06AM -0400

> A little off topic here: Am i replying to this mailing list properly?  I
> got a email from someone informing me that i had spawned 5 or so
> subjects.  What is the proper way to reply in here?

Each mail from you has exactly the same subject. This should only happen
when the content is also the same, since the subject clarifies the
content. If the content were the same, you'd be spamming. Conclusion:
change the subject when you write a new mail.

Or reply, so that a 'Re: ' is added in front of the subject and
everybody will be able to see all your messages are to be grouped
together.

Good luck,
Jurriaan
--
"Indeed, it was admirable restraint that the historian elected to use
both hands to grip Lenestro's cloak, lest he use one to unsheathe that