[MPlayer-users] getting kerndeint to interpolate?

Mikhail Ramendik mr at ramendik.ru
Wed Jun 9 21:27:33 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'd like to use a motion-adaptive deinterlacer. MPlayer has kerndeint.

But in its manpage I don't see a way to tell it to interpolate, rather
than blend, in the places where it does deinterlace.

It says it's Donald Graft's deinterlacer. But in the transcode version
of same. the parameter Blend is present and one can set it to 0. In the
MPlayer version I can't find it...

Perhaps it's just me, and one *can* tell it to interpolate when
deinterlacing?

(I do like the motion adapting part - deinterlace only where necessary).

Yours, Mikhail Ramendik