[MPlayer-users] problem extracting audio from divx

Jaap Struyk japie at deserver.nl
Mon Jun 14 14:19:17 CEST 2004

Op ma 14-06-2004, om 13:35 schreef Nico Sabbi:

> so if you run
> mencoder -oac lavc -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg1video:acodec=mp2 -of
> mpeg -o file.mpg file.avi
> mplayer -dumpaudio -dumpfile file.mp2 file.mpg
>
> dvdauthor doesn't see file.mp2 as a valid mp2 audio file?

No, mencoder -oac lavc -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg1video:acodec=mp2
-of mpeg -o file.mpg seems to mis some headers for dvdauthor.
If I dump the audio alls wel.
I was only talking about libavcodecs builtin muxer. (wich works fine for
vcdimager)

b.t.w. dumping ac3 works nice now, thanks.
--
Groetjes Japie