[MPlayer-users] segfault on building osld (perhaps I can disable it?)

Mikhail Ramendik mr at ramendik.ru
Thu Jun 17 13:02:19 CEST 2004

Hello,

Nico wrote:

> >I am using MPlayer 1.0pre4.
> >AVI: ODML: Building odml index (2 superindexchunks)

> -noodml

MPlayer 1.0pre4-3.2.2 (C) 2000-2004 MPlayer Team

CPU: Intel Pentium 4/Xeon/Celeron Foster 2703 MHz (Family: 8, Stepping:
9)
Detected cache-line size is 64 bytes
Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 SSE SSE2

Reading config file /usr/local/etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf: No such file or
directory
Reading config file /home/misha/.mplayer/config
Unknown option on the command line: noodml

(Perhaps I need to use cvs?)

> >and after some minutes with 100% cpu load:
> >
> >Segmentation fault
> what about a backtrace?

With all that optimization in the compiling, will this be of any use?
(Should I just generate it, or somehow recompile mplayer with less
optimization and debug symbols?)

Yours, Mikhail Ramendik