[MPlayer-users] Why I can't config Audio drivers (alsa1x & esd) in "Preferences"

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Fri Jun 18 03:46:57 CEST 2004

Rocky Zhang wrote:

> Hi, everyone,
>
> I'm sorry I cause a debate about CPU brand name. It doesn't matter to
> me. If I was wrong, I'll correct next time. But few people answer my
> real question. I'm a little disappointed.

Well, part of that is probably because no one knows whether or not the
suggestion which *was* made worked to fix the problem. Feedback in these
things can be important.

A lot of it's probably because you appear to be using the GUI, and not
many people on these mailing lists care about the GUI very much, so not
many of them know very much about it.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.