[MPlayer-users] -vo jpeg output

Geoff sunfish at shell.gis.net
Tue Mar 2 16:53:50 CET 2004

Thanks to the help I'm getting from the list here's the line I've come up with
so far:

mplayer -nofs -vfm ffmpeg sample.mpg -vop eq2=.9:1.5:0.4:0,scale=160:112
-nosound -vo jpeg

eq2= lets me fiddle with contrast and brightness as well as achive b&w by
setting saturation to 0.

I still haven't found a way to change how many jpegs are exported per second.

I tried using -vf framestep=15 but I get :
Unknow option on the command line: vf

The parameter -vf doesn't work with my version (MPlayer 0.90rc4-3.2.2) or my
system.

As a work-around I used

rm *[02468].jpg

to delete every other frame which gives me an effective rate of 15fps. I wish
there was a more elegant method.

Geoff
              \\                                       Geoff Sullivan
 \\   ....;;;;;;;;;;o.      _ \\                sunfish at shell.gis.net
  )):;;;;;;;;;;;;;(;;;(     (~~~`----------  geoff at sunfishdesigns.com
 //    ''       //                      http://www.sunfishdesigns.com