[MPlayer-users] Mplayer Skin folder -- Where and Why?

Benjamin Sher delphi123 at zebra.net
Wed Mar 3 04:10:43 CET 2004

Dear Wieslaw:

Here is my attempt at writing the configuration for Skin in the "/home/
user/.mplayer/config" file. I tried but Mplayer still won't come up. May I
ask if you could please check it carefully:

BEGIN

# Write your default config options here!

skin = </home/sher/.mplayer/Skin/default> # <skin name> means the name of that
directory too.

END

Here is the output from my console:

sher at Dell:~$ cd .mplayer
sher at Dell:~/.mplayer$ ls
codecs  config  font  registry  Skin  win32
sher at Dell:~/.mplayer$ cd Skin
sher at Dell:~/.mplayer/Skin$ ls
default
sher at Dell:~/.mplayer/Skin$ cd default
sher at Dell:~/.mplayer/Skin/default$ ls
about.png    barstop.png  main-silver.png  pos.png             subload.png
bareqb.png   barzoom.png  menu.png         prefs.png           symbols2.png
barexit.png  eqb.png      menus.png        prev.png            symbols.fnt
barffwd.png  exit.png     minimize.png     progres-long2c.png  symbolsg.fnt
barfwd.png   font.fnt     mute.png         progres-long2d.png  zoom-3.png
barmute.png  font-pl.png  next.png         rev.png
barplay.png  forward.png  playbar.png      skinb.png
barrev.png   load.png     playlist.png     stop.png
barrevv.png  main.png     play.png         subblue.png
sher at Dell:~/.mplayer/Skin/default$

Would really appreciate your help with this. It's been driving me nuts.

Thank you so much.

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Sher