[MPlayer-users] Mplayer cvs fullscreen flickering on OS X 10.3.2 and SDL 1.2.7

Dave Chand devchan1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 3 21:24:36 CET 2004

HI,
	I am having trouble running mplayer (cvs) in fullscreen mode on OS X
10.3.2 using SDL as the video output. When I use the -fs switch to get
fullscreen video, but mplayer stumbles and flickers through the video.
When I maximize the movie window, mplayer plays the movie just fine, no
flickering. I had the same problem with SDL 1.2.6 but someone made a
anti-flickering patch for SDL that took care of the problem of using
-fs switch to achieve fullscreen video. Is the problem mplayer, or SDL,
and what exactly is the problem?
With Regards,
-DC