[MPlayer-users] Re: segfault on Alpha in libmpdemux/demux_mov.c

Andrew A. Gill superluser at frontiernet.net
Thu Mar 4 03:05:52 CET 2004

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Tobias Diedrich wrote:

> Andrew A. Gill wrote:
>
> > It also barfs on
> >
> > 	trak->chunks=malloc(sizeof(mov_chunk_t)*len);
>
> Sounds like trak is an invalid pointer?

....kay?

But doesn't the arrow operator return a pointer?  I don't think
it could even compile if it weren't a valid pointer.

--
|Andrew A. Gill                       |I posted to Silent-Tristero and|
|<superluser at frontiernet.net>         |all I got was this stupid sig! |
|Yet: <http://www.needsfoodbadly.com>                 Temporary sig: --

little help?  no?  ok....