[MPlayer-users] Quicktime bug?

Felipe W Damasio felipewd at terra.com.br
Thu Mar 4 19:21:12 CET 2004

	Greetings,

	I tried to watch the passion of the christ high-quality trailer
(available at www.apple.com/trailers), but mplayer crashed.

	I tried to re-download the quicktime dlls from the mplayer website to
see if there was an update, but that didn't work neither.

	This is very weird, since mplayer works with the low quality trailer of
the same movie, and pretty much every other quicktime video I've tried
to play.

	Attached is the output of "mplayer -v high.mov". Please let me know if
I can provide with any other info.

	Cheers,

Felipe
--
It's most certainly GNU/Linux, not Linux. Read more at
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/why-gnu-linux.html