[MPlayer-users] Re: segfault on Alpha in libmpdemux/demux_mov.c

Andrew A. Gill superluser at frontiernet.net
Fri Mar 5 14:15:15 CET 2004

I still don't see how this is failing.  trak points to
543011760, which seems to be a perfectly valid address, right?

This isn't one of those 64- vs 32- bit pointer things, is it?

--
|Andrew A. Gill                       |I posted to Silent-Tristero and|
|<superluser at frontiernet.net>         |all I got was this stupid sig! |
|Yet: <http://www.needsfoodbadly.com>                 Temporary sig: --

help!  me!