[MPlayer-users] web site - cant see!

Adam Rice adamrice at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 7 04:41:52 CET 2004

Quoting abc at ai1.anchorage.mtaonline.net (abc at ai1.anchorage.mtaonline.net):
> colors need to be changed on the
>
> http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design6/news.html
>
> web site.  the colors in my browsers (Netscape 4.76 / Dillo .0.8.0)
> are a dark brown/gray background with black text - it's near
> impossible to read ...

Do you have Javascript turned off? Netscape 4 doesn't load stylesheets unless
Javascript is enabled. I assume you have low RAM or something and that's why
you're using such a horrifyingly bad browser.

It seems to me that the behaviour when style-sheets are not functioning could
be tweaked... simplest would be to only set the background within the
stylesheet.

Adam

--
Adam Rice -- adamrice at ntlworld.com -- Blackburn, Lancashire, England