[MPlayer-users] Won't Play Video: Error Message

Dave Sorg david_sorg at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 09:19:49 CET 2004

When I try to play a .Divx video I get the following message (the sound
plays fine, though):

VDec : vo config request - 352x240 (preferred csq:Plurar YV12)
Could not find matching color space - retrying with -vop scale
Opening video filter [scale]
VDec: using Planar YV12 as output csp(ro0)
Movie - Aspect is undefined - no prescaling applies
Using MMX2 for colorspace transform
SWScaler: using unscaled Planar YV12-7BGR 24-bit special converter

If anybody could help me get the video working, I really appreciate it. What
do I have to install?