[MPlayer-users] capture a screen shot

Alain Barthélemy cassandre at bartydeux.be
Tue Mar 9 08:30:18 CET 2004

Hello,

This morning when I wanted to watch a DivX file on a SuSE-8.1/Linux box at work
I realise that the directory where the DivX file lies was full of .jpg files
that where screen shots of the first seconds of the DivX movies. I don't know
what created them. I did maybe something with MPlayer (hit a key?).

Thus it means that I can capture with MPlayer screen shots of a .avi movies bur
how? If anybody can tell.

Hoping this message will arrive the list because I have not got anything since
a few days. Is the MPlayer group striking?

--
Alain Barthélemy
cassandre at bartydeux.be
http://bartydeux.be