[MPlayer-users] Switching Audiostreams while watching

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Mar 9 22:56:38 CET 2004

Thomas Zangl - Mobil wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to switch between multiple audio streams WHILE I watch
> a movie? Containers like AVI are known to contain more then 1 audio
> stream.

This is not currently possible in MPlayer.

> If not yet possible, might there be a chance to implement this? I´m
> not very familiar with C (but pascal) so.. I might be a help.

I do not think this can be added in the current MPlayer design; it may
be possible in MPlayer-G2 (currently hung up over some final
specifications of the new video pipeline), but I can't guarantee even
that, and regardless it is unlikely to be out for some while.

--
       The Wanderer