[MPlayer-users] Radio For Peace International quicktime stream problem

Stephen Stocker lpar at par1.net
Mon Mar 15 04:31:59 CET 2004

  Hi,

  I'm having problems with this QuickTime audio stream, at
  rtsp://qt.streamreal.org/live/rfpi. There isn't any kind of error or
  odd message to report, but the stream stops after a random amount of
  time, replaced by a short "sproing" sound every few seconds. Once it
  does this it never recovers until I hit the left arrow, which restores
  normal audio, until it happens again. I've never run across anything
  like this and I'm at a loss.

  My intention is to relay this stream via Shoutcast, but I can't sit by
  the computer all day hitting the left arrow when I lose audio. :) Is
  it possible that this is a Live.com problem?

  Any help is *greatly* appreciated!

  	Take care,
	Steve