[MPlayer-users] How do I force keyframes at specific frames?

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Mon Mar 15 20:26:25 CET 2004

Bruno wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to force keyframes at specific frames?

At present MPlayer cannot do this, unless I'm much mistaken. The only
way to determine keyframes in MPlayer is with the keyint video-codec
option, which sets the interval in frames from one keyframe to the next.

It might be possible to create a 'filter' which would override this for
specified frame offsets... but I don't know how offhand.

--
       The Wanderer